We have expertise in surveying the many populations our partners serve, analyzing the results, and providing strategic
guidance. Contact us for more information about designing a custom survey for your user group.
Faculty, Undergraduate, and Graduate/Professional Student Surveys for Libraries
Ithaka S+R developed our local survey program in response to the increasing interest of library managers to gain better insight into the perceptions of their faculty members, undergraduate, and graduate/professional students as they make strategic decisions.
Taking a deliberately high-level approach, the local surveys are designed to inform you about the changing needs of important campus communities in order to help you plan for the right strategy and mix of services to carry forward into the future.
All libraries run a core survey to ensure comparability with other institutions and have the option to add customized modules as well. For the local faculty survey, institutions will be able to compare results directly with our 2018 US Faculty Survey findings.
From the blog
- Examining Research and Teaching Practices of New Zealand Faculty Members
- Don’t File It Away: Creating Actionable Survey Results
- Assessing the Information Practices, Needs, and Perceptions of Strategically Important Populations
- Multi-Stakeholder Perspectives on Understanding and Supporting Research Habits
- Collaborating to Support Undergraduate Student Needs
- Developing and Improving Scholarly Communication Services
- Tracking Trends in Faculty Research, Publishing, and Teaching
- Survey Administration Best Practices: Crafting Effective Communications
- The Ithaka S+R Local Faculty Survey at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Survey Administration Best Practices: First Steps
- The Ithaka S+R Local Survey at UT San Antonio
- The Ithaka S+R Local Survey at Swarthmore
- The Ithaka S+R Local Faculty Survey at SUNY Potsdam